Annual Fund Dinner
It has been said that a great school is a place where the students say, “…from here we can go anywhere!” As we approach our 50th anniversary (1964-2014) Foothill Christian continues to launch students on a trajectory of success that prepares them to meet the demands of the most rigorous high schools and elite programs. With this sentiment we have themed the 2012-2013 Annual Fund…
We as parents and educators must do all we can to help each student take flight for the purpose of reaching their God-given potential. Each one reaching new heights of learning, new knowledge and applications for using modern technology, new opportunities to grow in their areas of strength. For some, we’ll watch them soar in areas of music or the arts. Others will excel in areas of athletics, creative writing, mathematics or science. Our Annual Fund helps advance our programs so our students have the best learning environment possible to one day thrive in their careers, their hobbies, and their life pursuits.
This year’s Annual Fund goal of $250,000 is for the following projects...
|Facts about the Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is an opportunity for the family of Foothill Christian School to advance the school toward higher standards and program improvements without raising tuition.
• Tuition covers 100 percent of the actual cost per student, but it does not cover any school improvement projects that are needed to enhance our program for the kids.
• The projects supported through the Annual Fund make it possible to set a standard of excellence worthy of distinction! Rather than charge higher tuition, we choose to accomplish these goals through tax deductible donations.
• Rather than depend on many small fundraisers, the Annual Fund invites families to make a one-time tax deductible gift or monthly pledge to support Annual Fund projects.
• Many families take advantage of company match programs. Some companies will match an employee gift up to 100%.
• The Annual Fund provides much needed funding for campus improvements, new computers and iPads, supporting programs such as the band, orchestra, drama and athletics.
|Recently Completed Projects:
• New Playground Equipment at K-2 playground
• New Carpeting in 4 classrooms and the Junior High hallway
• New classroom set of iPads for Junior High
• Parking Lot Expansion
• Artificial grass in the Kdg. – 3rd grade playground
• Smart Boards for the 2nd - 8th grade classrooms
• Gym Wall Mats, Basketball Goals
• Fine Arts Performance Microphones and Sound System
• New Screen and Projector in Gym
• Brand New Computer Lab
• Support of the Band and Orchestra Programs
• Athletic Equipment and Team Uniforms
• Enrichment courses at no additional cost